понедельник, 16 сентября 2013 г.

KT Merry, a French Crate, and Mason Jars.....A Simple Barbecue Table Setting

KT Merry, a French Crate, and Mason Jars.....A Simple Barbecue Table Setting

I can't stop looking at the photographs of their wedding, it was beyond beautiful.


I will be sure and let you all know when KT Merry's images from the editorial shoot are available to be viewed, I can hardly wait!


Today I wanted to share a favorite jar we love to use for drinking glasses in our home.


When you have a large family like I do, it seems like you go through a lot of dishes...




I topped my ironstone plates with a milk bottle caddy from Holland.

(I took these pictures over a month ago, I am currently sold out of these caddies,


A simple way to set dishes out for a summer barbecue.

I also wanted to share a picture of my hydrangeas with you.


I hope you all enjoy your 4th of July weekend.

I hope you all know how much I appreciate you taking the time


out of your day to stop by my blog.


Original article and pictures take dreamywhites.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий