четверг, 16 января 2014 г.

Living the Dream in Newport Beach

Living the Dream in Newport Beach
coastal kitchen

I know I’ve mentioned before that we’re in the throws of house hunting, and while I’ve more than come to terms with the fact that our first home will be nothing the likes of this one, I find myself daydreaming all the same. Can you blame me? While the home in its entirety is perfection, it’s the kitchen in particular that really seals the deal. With more counter space than I’d ever know what to do with, soaring high vaulted ceilings and a professional range, I’m just going to tuck this one away and save it “for future reference”.


beach inspired living room

heather grey couch

white wood kitchen inspiration

cozy breakfast nook

classic mudroom design

three bathroom sinks

buffalo plaid dining chairs

elegant bedroom
SHOP THE LOOK: Turn off your ad blocker to view content

Source: Rue Magazine | Interior Design: Ashley Clark | Architect: Bill Cope | Photography: Ryan Garvin


Original article and pictures take www.jacquelynclark.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий