пятница, 23 мая 2014 г.

Meet Me in Tulum

Meet Me in Tulum
A final batch of sun-tinged shots from my trip to Tulum with

Faithfull The Brand.


If only every ‘work’ day could be like this… In Drea and Grant from Elsewhere, I found two fellow fajita fanatics and generally inspiring humans with an amazing eye for the kind of shots that might otherwise pass me by. Meeting people that work in the same creative field as yourself is always inspiring, but when you do a weird job like mine, one that never feels like actual work and at the same time feels like you’re working every day, it’s always extra great to work with people on exactly the same page.


Getting to roam around one of my favourite paradises in breezy stripes, shirt dresses and lace-up blouses made for the Mexican sun was my idea of heaven. From the moment I arrived at our first bolt hole Belmond Maroma, I started pinching myself and when the jet lag woke me up every morning at 5 A.M, I was up and out on that beach as soon as the sun came up… From here, we headed to La Semilla, a beautiful, sun-drenched boutique hotel in Playa del Carmen filled with flea-market finds, tiled-floors, homemade breakfasts and free beers.


We spotted iguanas at the ruins, drank margaritas at Papaya Playa, had pasta and gelato at Posada Margarita, bought leather belts at Coqui Coqui and plottted future adventures over cervezas as the sun set.


Till next time guys…




Off shoulder top

Crochet bikini bottoms

Maroon beach dress

Crochet bikini top

Stripe shorts

Stripe Shirt dress

White shirt

Leather lace-up sandals

Stripe playsuit

Stripe maxi dress

Sunglasses

Sun hat

Camera

Beach towel


Original article and pictures take static.blovcdn.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий