пятница, 21 августа 2015 г.

Sacramento Street

Sacramento Street

This dining nook has been serious inspiration for a current project I’m working on. Love the neutral colors and minimalism.



I’ve pinned this image multiple times. Don’t you wish you had the space for an entry like this?



My weekend style – casual, comfortable and warm. With our foggy days I’ll be layering up.



I’ve been working on quite a few bathroom projects. This one has always inspired me.



Since I live in a rental I constantly day-dream about what I would do to the kitchen if I could lay my hands on it. This combination of dark uppers with wood cabinets has caught my eye. What are you loving this week? Images 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5


Original article and pictures take static.blovcdn.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий