среда, 7 декабря 2016 г.

the resurrection

the resurrection




Wreath making workshop at The White Cottage in Tenterfield with Mandy Reid
Wreath making workshop at The White Cottage in Tenterfield with Mandy Reid

Photoshoot for  Mabel's Garb
Photoshoot for Mabel's Garb


Our pecan trees in winter mode
Our pecan trees in winter mode

Winter has pretty much come and gone, and with it has come a new kitchen that is actually attached to our house, a decent internet connection AND a land line (so many ways to communicate now, I almost don't know where to begin). The chickens have moved next door so that I can start a garden, my sister has moved to Boston and Ed is busy planting more pecan trees out in the paddocks and building a big dam.


I've hosted a wreath making workshop in my local town Tenterfield, done some really fun photo shoots at home for different businesses - some large, some small - and I've been busy writing for one of my favourite mags, Country Style. And in amongst all of this, my blog has been sitting here waiting patiently for me to return. I am sorry my blog, let me fill you with winter pictures and bring you back to life.
















Original article and pictures take www.the-dailys.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий