четверг, 7 февраля 2013 г.

I Believed, I Could and I Did

I Believed, I Could and I Did
image

bootyqueening: “ OK SO, I’ve had a lot of the same questions from you guys asking how I got in shape so quickly especially considering I’m a student and have no spare time whatsoever, fml. I did this using my fitness supplements (that you can get for...

milkteastudies: “ - ̗̀ oct 14th 2016 ̖́- some pre-calc notes! super glad there’s no school today *・’(*゚▽゚*)’・* ps ty for the 600 followers on ig and 2k on tumblr! ily all so much ”










www.anthonysamaniego.com

www.anthonysamaniego.com










Settings >

General > background app refresh: off

General > accessibility > reduce motion: on

General > handoff & suggested apps: off (unless you need it)

General > accessibility > increase contrast: reduce transparency. (This makes some things uglier but REALLY helps your charge last longer)

Bluetooth: off (when you aren’t using it)

Display & brightness > auto-brightness: off (turn it down lower than halfway to preserve battery)

Sounds > vibrate on ring: off

Privacy > location settings: make sure only the apps that need your location are switched on

Privacy > diagnostics and usage: don’t send

Privacy > advertising > limit ad tracking: on

iTunes and App Store: turn off all automatic downloads

General > spotlight search > only check what you need (eg. I only have contacts, apps and music checked)


Make all these changes and your phone will run like fifty times faster and it’ll preserve your battery power.



Original article and pictures take 78.media.tumblr.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий