четверг, 4 апреля 2013 г.

Inside My Home Studio

Inside My Home Studio





Since becoming a mom, I've rearranged my work life so I can spend as much time at home as possible. While my design studio is still headquartered in NYC, I've tried to make my home office in Los Angeles as cozy and inspiring as possible. This room occasionally doubles as a guest room, so I designed it with multi-functionality in mind. That's why I especially love the giant daybed. It makes up into a Queen size bed for guests, but doesn't make the space feel like bedroom- it's also the perfect surface to spread out all my sketches and fabric swatches for at home design reviews.


Special thanks to Jenna Peffley for these photographs. To read more about my home studio, check out My Domaine.


Mongolian ottoman from Erin Fetherston x Fragments Identity (contact us for order inquiries)


Original article and pictures take cdn.shopify.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий