пятница, 9 августа 2013 г.

KITCHEN INSPIRATION

KITCHEN INSPIRATION

OH MY GOD WE’RE STARTING FRAMING MONDAY! Remodeling, construction specifically, is not for the faint of heart. People’s idea of work ethic sure does vary! We got past the city issues in November, finally nailed…


View Post


The first Shop Small of the new year! And one that I have pinned obsessively! I need all the things for the new house. Not to toot my own horn, but so far I have…


View Post


The very best part of the beginning a new year is the fresh start. I think a new beginning can happen at any time, but there’s something about a turning over a new leaf at…


View Post


With the new year there always comes a desire for a refresh, whether that be mind, body, or where you live. By this time, the Christmas decorations are put away, and I’m itching to bring…


View Post


So the saga continues! It’s like pulling teeth in Denver to get an excavation crew to come out. They are the weirdest breed of people – they take the time to come to the house…


View Post


Original article and pictures take www.greyandscout.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий