пятница, 1 сентября 2017 г.

WEEKLY EDIT NO.2

WEEKLY EDIT NO.2
iced-chai-latte

I’m back with another weekly edit. The end of summer for me means gearing up for fall projects, so outfit posts have been far and few in between but I can’t wait to share all of the home, style and entertaining content coming your way soon! Here’s some edits from my week…


love-candles

These candles were gifted to us for our wedding from Kayla Bombardier who did custom candles (i’ll share those soon) for our wedding favours. I absolutely love them! They’re nesting on our nightstand.


beats-by-dre

My morning routine as of late includes iced chai lattes with almond milk, flipping through magazines to inspire me, and listening to an up-beat playlist to keep me motivated.


IMG_4696

One thing Neal and I promised each other was that we would get back to being active again. We take walks after dinner, but stepping up our game in the gym and getting on a routine has been something we have wanted to do for a while. Sometimes a new pair of cool kicks can inspire you to put them on and put them to use! Love these from Nike.


IMG_4781

We revealed our kitchen last week and are still running a giveaway with GE appliances (if you want to enter to win, click here). I am just obsessed with these bar stools and how everything turned out from where we started with our condo and hooray for staying on budget!


IMG_4805

Fall looks everywhere are inspiring me for cooler temps! I just love this look from Club Monaco.


IMG_4776

At-home summer delight. I saw a photo of ice cream on Instagram with mini Oreos and it inspired me to make my own at home the other night. It was just as delicious!


tom-ford-book

Having fun playing with our new shelf from CB2 – I can’t wait to share it all in our condo tour reveal. We are just waiting on a few more pieces of furniture and decor before we can shoot it!


pax-wardrobe

Transitioning my “cloffice” into fall-mode with new shoes and a chic new hat I’ll be styling in outfit posts to come! Having them out on display inspires new looks for me everyday.


faith-books

I love our book collection and lending them out to our friends/family. We have them stacked on a shelf in our living area for them to flip through. These are a few of our favourites:


The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller | Jesus > Religion by Jeff Bethke | One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp


IMG_4668

Our whole vibe is very black, white and grey, but I’ve just been loving our hits of “nude” inside Jolly Abode. This chair from West Elm was the PERFECT addition to my Cloffice! I am so obsessed.


babysbreath

I have been loving dainty, minimalist blooms around our condo lately. I love my plump hydrangeas, roses etc. in a big vase, but simplicity in little vignettes are refreshing too.


IMG_4803
The new Aritzia store in Yorkdale Mall is giving me all of the feels right now! It is so gorgeous.

september-vogue
September issues are my favourite in magazine-land! Vogue is obviously a must to gather inspiration.

chelsea-boots

Chelsea boots are my fall staple! I have a pair of black Alexander Wangs I’ve worn to pieces from last year, so I decided to get a nice brown suede pair. I like to update my shoes and accessories each season just to elevate the basics (like easy boyfriend jeans, and plenty of knit sweaters).


club-monaco-chelsea-boot
Have a great week lovelies! xoxo

Original article and pictures take www.stephaniesterjovski.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий