четверг, 14 сентября 2017 г.

Well-Crafted Home Book Sneak Peek

Well-Crafted Home Book Sneak Peek
janet_crowther_wellcraftedhome_book

It's been a long time in the making but I am utterly thrilled to share a brand new resource with you today. My latest book, AWell-Crafted Home, is designed to help you unlock the potential within your home and give you the confidence to create lasting pieces in your own personal style. I can't believe its officially out in less than 2 months! I was shipped the first copies, hot off the press from my editor, and this book is truly beautiful. A dream come true for me.


Now, legally, I can't give too much away, but I couldn't resist showing you a couple gorgeous images from the book. I called on my dear friend (who I met when she was my wedding photographer) to shoot the book with me and she knocked it out of the park - say hello to Julia Wade. We drove all around North and South Carolina with a minivan full of props and projects, on the lookout for the perfect homes to shoot. We found some amazing home owners who let us come in and deconstruct their spaces (omg that bathroom below is heart-stopping, amiright), but more on that at a later time....


For now feast your eyes on just a few of the 60 projects that will be covered in the book. I tried to pick a favorite project but I can't! Just so you know, I practice what I preach - ALL of the projects in this book are currently in use at our home. The beaded light fixture below is hanging up in my daughters room. All the throw pillows have graced our sofa since we shot the final images and the hammock has been swinging in our backyard all summer. I believe in making things you love. Making things of quality that you want to keep for many years to come and even pass them down to future generations. I want you to love the space you're in and feel empowered to transform it with your own two hands. I hope you'll pick up a copy of this book and keep me in the loop on what you've made!


janet_crowther_awchb_1

janet_crowther_awchb_3

janet_crowther_awchb_2

janet_crowther_awchb_4

janet_crowther_awchb_5

janet_crowther_awchb_6

janet_crowther_awchb_7

janet_crowther_awchb_10

janet_crowther_awchb_9

janet crowther a well-crafted home book open

Original article and pictures take janetcrowther.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий